Wednesday, February 2, 2011

100lb Chin Up, Heavy Dips! Silverback Style!



For the past while now I've been focusing my workouts on body weight exercises with added weight. Here's a video detailing some of the progress I have made with my weighted chin ups and dips. If you're interested in boosting your strength and want to build it with some different exercises than the standard squat, dead lift, and bench press, then you might want to pay close attention to the youtube channel and this blog!

I'm currently finishing up my second book titled "The Silver Back Program". It will be an entire book dedicated to helping you achieve animal style strength through some body weight only techniques as well as weighted body weight techniques. The book will include progressions, full colour photos, step by step instruction, and an entire program to help you become CRAZY STRONG! I'll write more about it in upcoming blogs, until then enjoy the video!

4 comments:

  1. That's awesome Tim, you are a crazy gorilla!
    Pete and Laura

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey where did you get your pullup bar. I've been looking for a standalone bar that is sturdy enough to do some ring work on as well as some pullover etc. The only thing I can find is made by trapeze which the maker said wasn't sturdy enough for what I want to do.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Laura & Peter thanks guys! I've been working on it pretty hard lately, hope things are going well with you guys! =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Greg T Have you tried Torque Athletic? They have some great free standing chin up bars, mine was custom made by a friend.

    ReplyDelete