With spring here and summer just around the corner it can only mean one thing, Jungle Fit Boot Camp season! Ah yes Boot Camp, beautiful weather, great people, sweat and push ups! Last year Jungle Fit enjoyed a great season of Boot Camps thanks to excellent people like yourself showing up month after month. You all saw great results, told your friends and family and helped make Jungle Fit Boot Camps the top Boot Camp in all of Kingston! For this you all deserve a big pat on the back (or gold star perhaps)!
This years 1st month of Boot Camp training starts on May 3rd, 2010 and this year will be even bigger and better than the last. I'm sure I will see a lot of returning faces and a whole lot of new ones ... but why should you come to Boot Camp if you haven't tried it before? After all what makes this Boot Camp different from any others? If you're still up in the air about signing up then this post is for you. The top 5 reasons to join Jungle Fit - Boot Camp!
1. Flexibility: Many other boot camps will have a set time/day that you're locking into after signing up. But lets face it, some of us (most of us) have some crazy schedules! It's not always possible to make it to every class. This is where Jungle Fit is different! When you sign up for Boot Camp you pay for your month and may alternate between the a.m or p.m class to suit your busy day! No questions asked, no catch, we just want to make fitness easily accessible to you!
2. Price: Jungle Fit promises the biggest bang for your buck hands down out of any Boot Camp! $150 for a whole month of training 3 times per week at your choice of a.m. or p.m. classes that you can jump back and forth from! However if you bring one or more friends the price drops to $120 per person, that's only $10 per class. A far cry from other boot camps charging upwards of $200 per month or other charging $15 dollars per class twice a week at a set time! Remember, $10 per session 3 times per week is the same as that pack of cigarettes or that big MacDonald's meal. It's an investment in your health, future, and longevity ... not to mention you'll look better naked!
3. Experience: Not all Boot Camps are created equal! Jungle Fit Boot Camps are all run by myself (Timothy Bell) a Certified Personal Training Specialist, Certified Kettlebell Trainer, 1st Degree Black Belt, CPR Certified, and the founder of Jungle Fit Personal Training. I pride myself on my knowledge of body weight strength and conditioning and have been training people to reach their fitness goals through this means for years. There are no gimmicks, nothing is hidden and you can reach me personally at anytime via phone, e-mail, text message, or even in person when you have any questions or concerns. I will truly be your personal trainer even though this is a group training program.
4. The People: What can I say, Jungle Fit - Boot Camps have the greatest people in the city participating in them. You'll sign up and meet amazing people from all age groups and life experience all here for one common goal ... to get fit, look great, live longer, and move with greater ease. You'll meet people who have challenged themselves and lost 15-20lbs, you'll meet people who after Boot Camp no longer needed physio therapy, and most importantly you'll meet new people who are on the same path as you. No matter where you are in life or fitness you'll meet someone who is at the same level as you and wants the same thing. You'll have great people cheering you on towards your goals and pushing with you every step of the way. What could be better than that!?
5. Results: I don't have to tell you about the amazing results people have had from Jungle Fit - Boot Camps or Personal Training. I will allow a few clients to do so for me on the Jungle Fit Testimonial page No matter the goal we can and will get you there! If you want to get stronger and do push ups on your toes, we'll get you there. If you want to lose 20lbs we can get you there. If you just want to feel, look, and move better while having more confidence, we will without a doubt have you there!
... So there you have it, these are just a few of the many reasons to join up the Jungle Fit - Boot Camp. It's great for getting back into shape, kick starting a new fitness program, changing up the program you already follow, or just throwing something new and challenging your way! It all starts May 3rd, 2010. Send me out an e-mail at email@example.com if you have any more questions or would like to sign up. I look forward to seeing you all there! Take care.
P.S. Thanks to Katy (a client of mine both personal training & boot camps) for the excellent picture! You rock!