Wednesday, April 13, 2011

1st Outdoor Workout Of 2011!


All right!! Spring is FINALLY here and I plan on making the most of the nice weather! You all know that I'm big fan of body weight training and outdoor workouts using "unconventional" equipment, so it's not surprising that I LOVE working out on jungle gym equipment.

Jungle gym's provide a whole host of options for an amazing workout! Regardless of the set up you can usually find some sort of bars to perform dips, pull ups, and muscle ups or benches to use for box jumps, step ups, or to place your feet on during elevated push ups. I could go on forever about the fun that can be had with working out on playground equipment ... but I just don't have all the time in the day. So enjoy the video clip, I'll have more out soon including detailed workouts to try at your park!

No comments:

Post a Comment