Here's What You'll Need:
- 1 Banana
- 5-8 Fresh Strawberries
- 2 Eggs
- 1 tbsp Coconut Milk
- 1 Dash Cinnamon
- 1 Dash Vanilla Extract
- Unsalted Butter
How To Put It Together:
- Put your eggs, banana, strawberries, coconut milk, vanilla, and cinnamon in a large mixing bowl. Mash them all together. You could also use a food processor.
- Use the butter to grease the bottom of a frying pan
- Heat the pan at a little higher than medium and pour your mixture into the pan
- Stir the mixture around in the pan continuously until it becomes thick and oatmeal like. Make sure to stir the mixture constantly without rest so that it doesn't burn or over cook in any one area.
- Pour the now cooked "oatmeal" into a bowl, top with fresh strawberries, and enjoy!
Tired of not getting the results you need? Want to make a change for good? Try online personal training with Timothy Bell!