It really doesn't get much more simple, or delicious, than this right here! This berry & spinach smoothie bowl is an excellent way to kick off your day. It's perfect for those of you who don't enjoy a really heavy breakfast, but are still looking to get in a nutrient dense and satisfying breakfast. I know I keep saying "breakfast", but I'm sure you would enjoy it for any meal of the day! It's so fast to throw together, making it a great meal for those on the go or for the kids before they head off to school.
Here's What You'll Need:
- 1 Banana
- 1 Fist Full Of Spinach (1/2 cup - 1 full cup give or take)
- 3/4 Cup Of Blue Berries (or whatever other berry you enjoy)
- 1-2 tbls Full Fat Coconut Milk
- Water (you can find that in the tap!)
- Nuts & Seeds For Toppings (Chia, Flax, Pumpkin, Pecans, Almonds, whatever you like!)
Here's How To Put It Together:
- In a blender add your spinach, banana, berries, and coconut milk
- Add a splash or two of water, just enough that you can blend it into a thick smoothie
- Blend the contents of the blender together until its smooth
- Pour into a bowl
- Sprinkle your favourite toppings on top of the smoothie
- Grab a spoon and enjoy!