Thursday, September 15, 2011

The "Warrior Conditioning Workout" DVD!


This summer I shot my first fitness DVD, it will be released this fall (Fall 2011) and will be available for purchase through my website www.Jungle-Fit.com! It was one heck of an experience, and took a lot more time, effort, and planning than I originally thought. But, in the end I'm beyond happy with the product and I'm confident that the content is better than 99% of the other fitness DVDs on the market, and the over all look and feel is simply AMAZING!

The DVD is titled the "Warrior Conditioning Workout" , and I named it that for a good reason. After months of testing out dozens of workouts on myself and my very sore but excellent clients, it all came down to this one workout. I wanted a workout that would not only improve the trainee's flexibility, mobility, functional strength, and conditioning but also one that would do what everyone wants ... make you look damn good! I wanted people to feel like a warrior at the end of each workout, I wanted them to feel like when it was all over they just got out of a fight ... and better yet I wanted them to feel like a one person army! I can honestly say that this workout hit the nail on the head.

The "Warrior" is comprised of only body weight exercises, meaning you need very little to no equipment to actually perform the workout. It's also broken down into three stages of difficulty, there's a beginner, intermediate, and "Warrior" (advanced) workout. So regardless of your age, sex, fitness level, or access to equipment, you too can work towards building your own fitness level and body to a "Warrior" status! The DVD breaks down over 40 exercises into acute detail so that you can feel confident that you're performing each and every exercise correctly with razor sharp precision. It's almost like having me right there working on the techniques with you! Unlike a lot of other fitness DVD's that are shot from one solid angle, we shot the "Warrior Workout" from multiple angles so that you always see whats happening and have a clear idea how each technique should be performed. The exercises are hand picked by myself and include some of my absolute favourite techniques for improving body composition, shedding body fat, and improving in all aspects of movement. The finishing exercise at the end of the workout is a killer combination of techniques rolled into one excellent sequence that I personally, love to hate! The "Warrior Conditioning Workout" is the perfect DVD for anyone who's looking to deepen their understanding of body weight training and spice up their routine with some time tested and true exercises ... by time test and true I mean thousands of years old! The "Warrior Conditioning Workout" includes exercises that have been used by Indian wrestlers for thousands of years an pre date yoga! Many of the techniques have also be borrowed from various forms of martial arts such as Karate, Judo, Jujitsu, and Wrestling. Such forces as the Marines, Russian Spetsnaz, Spartans have also incorporated many of the techniques that have been included in the "Warrior Conditioning Workout"!

You don't have to be a warrior to look like one! If you're looking to challenge your fitness and take your body weight training to the next level then you need to grab yourself a copy of the Jungle Fit "Warrior Conditioning Workout"!

No comments:

Post a Comment